When you see this line on your f-list, quote something from Doctor Who.
- The Doctor: What makes his version of the truth any better than mine? Hmm? 'Cause I'll tell you what I can see: humans. Brilliant humans. Humans who travel all the way across space. Flying in a tiny little rocket into the orbit of a black hole! Just for the sake of discovery, that's amazing! Do you hear me? Amazing.
- The Doctor: You get representations of the horned Beast right across the universe in myths and legends of a million worlds. Earth, Draconia, Vel Consadine, Daemos... The Kaled god of war, the same image, over and over again. Maybe, that idea came from somewhere. Bleeding through, a thought of every sentient mind...
Ida Scott: Originating from here?
The Doctor: Could be.
Ida Scott: But if this is the original, does that make it real? Does that make it the actual Devil?
The Doctor: Well, if that's what you want to believe. Maybe that's what the Devil is, in the end. An idea.
hmmm can you sense a trend? xp!
10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now (don't list names):
1. There are things you've never even tried to understand.
2. I feel sorry sometimes that your life doesn't have more; regardless of how happy you seem.
3. Your shell is still too unbroken, my friend.
4. I would have been content with a word; instead, you're another disappointment in a sadly short line.
5. I don't know if I can handle you a second time.
6. I'm proud of you.
7. I wish I could spill my entire mind to you, but I know that you're more far more close-minded than you realize.
8. Your strength and generousity surprise me from time-to-time; you're inspiring. I don't think you have any idea though, and I really wish you did.
9. I think you're crazy! I love it.
10. I fear that you'll grow up to be unhappy and messed up; worse yet, I sometimes fear that I'm watching it happening.
Nine things about yourself.
1. I have been known to buy CDs, hate them initially, pick them up several months later and fall in love.
2. Probably my favourite two things in the whole wide world are intellectual discussion and laughter.
3. I am decidedly anti-Politically-Correct (as a policy) because I think it causes more problems than it solves. That said, I follow most PC standards to the T for fear of offending people who do their utmost to be PC.
4. I have a big head.
5. I don't know what I want to do in my life, exactly. I know I want to work in TV somehow, that's about it.
6. I feel like a mix of a kid and an adult, but decidedly not teenager. It's bizarre.
7. Have you ever lain in bed, lights off, just staring at the ceiling, no thoughts in particular in your head, and then suddenly, your song starts to sing through your veins? Well, my song is hope. And my love for it is only matched by my annoyance hahaha
8. I've never been in a romantic relationship and this tends to annoy me more than make me feel bad: there's an awful lack of respectable boys my age or thereabouts who are more than Friend-Material, I think. -.-;
9. If I were American, my vote would be thrown with full force behind Mr Obama.
Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Mention in passing some random fact about me that I didn't think anyone would ever notice.
2. Offer to pick me up.
3. Take me to karaoke.
4. Hold my hand and run with me somewhere special.
5. Go for a walk in the woods.
6. Discuss with me many & miscellaneous topics.
7. Take me to Malaysian.
8. Make me a mix CD.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. I need another job.
2. What is it about these fictional heroes that draws such dedicated folk out of the woodwork?
3. Why is the world so confused?
4. Where are all the good men?
5. I want to travel liekwhoa.
7. I should join a gym.
Six things you wish you never did.
*this is tough, I try my damnedest not to have regrets...
1. Rear-ending that car back in February (?)
2. Not returning borrowed things right after done using them -.-;
3. Not phoning my bff back in grade 8
4. Saying 'No' to invitations more than I should
5. Not saving more money
6. Not taking better care of my teeth
Five turn offs (aside from physical)
2. Stinkiness - I'm sorry, but it's just gross. I can't even hear what they say if they stink.
3. Lack of attention to anything but self
4. Lack of creativity
Four turn ons (aside from physical)
1. Cheerful disposition
2. Kind intentions
Three things you want to do before you die
1. See the Northern Lights
2. Laugh until there's no more laughter inside
3. Solve a mystery
Two smiley's that describe you
1. I've always said that I think flowers & chocolates are really bad romantic girfts because neither of them last. But on the former, I disagree with myself. I love receiving flowers like you can't believe. They're so pretty and smell so good *___*!