Also, timeblind tagged me in a meme~
Rules of the Game:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 6 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
So, I do tag:
5. silver_daecan (haha! JJ, i wanna see you do a meme.)
1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
I guess it would depend on the type of betrayal... reactions could range from: a scolding to the end of everything with him.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Probably small, maybe on a cliff edge overlooking the ocean (I dunno what it is about cliffs & oceans & me *_*) I really like the idea of ribbons and flowing fabrics blowing out in the wind. All pretty and dramatic. And strangely stark. Huh. Teehee.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Not confused, exactly. I know generally what I want, and where I hope to go. The rest is a mystery, but I like that. Is that corny? Oh well.
5. What's your current relationship like?
In my head & following the clock.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
That's tough. I think they're really only blessed if they're both there anyways... I don't think it's a blessing to be loved if you don't love back, because you don't understand and appreciate the extent of it. And to love where there is no love in return is painful and it deteriorates your soul. If you love the person and they love you back, you understand the depth of the feelings, the gift of it. LALALA /random romantic & philosophical rant.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Well.. it's been 21 years so far... what's 21 more? ... T____T*
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Get over it.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
10. How do you want to live your life?
With laughter, adventure, creativity, fulfilment and love.
11. Why do you do memes?
Because they can be fun, and can sometimes reveal interesting things about people
12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
13. What does your dream home look like?
My dream house is kind of a contradiction: I don't need a huge house, but it needs to have big airy rooms with high ceilings and super huge windows that open and billowy curtains. hehe.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's my Vikki! I haven't seen her in too long :( She's encouraging, bubbly and quirky. And quite the enthusiastic fangirl XD <333
15. Would you change anything that happened five years ago?
At 16... I would've taken my driver's test right away, instead of waiting 2 years *nods*
16. What is the first thing you do every morning?
Look around for the cat.
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
I would try to.
18. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
That's never happened to me before... I agree with Vikki though, probably the one who made a move first, afterall if I want them both....
19. What type of friends do you like?
I think I most only have one requisite... that the person thinks. Brainless or really narrow minded folk are just... boring =/ All of my friends are thinkers and driven and passionate and I love them all to bits.
20. What type of friends do you dislike?
Backstabbers, selfish, uncreative, desperate, pessimistic, smelly, clingy, boxed, rude, self-serving, inconsiderate, cold-hearted, unpassionate, non-exploratory... the list goes on but those are the main ones I suppose... blech.</b>
*stetches* My flowers are actually doing pretty well! They're blooming and smelling lovely, so perhaps I've got my dad's gardening genes... *knocks on wood* << kinda ironic, doncha think? haha
I bought The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream by Barack Obama today. I'm not very good at non-fiction books. I think I've only ever read one cover-to-cover, but I'm curious about what he has to say. It was published in 2006, pre-Presidential Election days, when he was still simply Senator Obama. He has a very easy and flowing style to read so far (I'm all of 2 pages in) and pretty honest thus far. I'll admit to be caught up in the Obama craze. His presence really impresses me and I've come to trust the guy. Although that may simply be because compared to George W Bush, he's like Everest compared to the hill I drive up on my way home from school. I don't particularly have big feelings on either the States or Canada, but if he becomes President, it would be a bit more tempting to move down south. Or something. o_O Back to the book: he wrote it himself, in the first person it seems. Again, I'm not a huge fan of first person either... there's something exquisite about omniscient third person pov, but I suppose when it says 'thoughts' in the book title, first person is implied. Anyway, I'll keep tabs on how it goes.