Choose twelve characters, in any particular order. Then, answer the questions that follow, but DON'T LOOK AT THE QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU PICK THE CHARACTERS!
1. The Doctor [Doctor Who]
2. Addison Montgomery [Private Practice]
3. Mary Winchester [Supernatural]
4. Teyla Emmagan [Stargate: Atlantis]
5. Rose Tyler [Doctor Who]
6. Ginny Weasley [Harry Potter]
7. Dean Winchester [Supernatural]
8. Donna Noble [Doctor Who]
9. Dr Horrible [Dr Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog]
10. Harry Potter [Self-named fandom]
11. Capt Jack Harkness [Doctor Who & Torchwood]
12. Sam Winchester [Supernatural]
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11?
Ginny Weasley or Capt Jack Harkness. o_O That's actually pretty tough, though I suppose Ginny's knowledge would be more readily accepted than Jack's so I'll say Ginny.
2. Do you think #2 is hot? How hot?
Addison is pretty hot. But I would kick her out of bed ;D!
3. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Sam Winchester sends Donna Noble on a mission. ... HAHAHAHA honestly? I'd love to see him try. He'd probably try to send her and then all of sudden find her sending him. *claps hands* it would be so enjoyable!
4. What is or would be 9's favorite book?
Dr Horrible's favourite book... I'm torn between something light & fluffy and something that's v. srs bizns. I bet his "public" favourite book would be Art of War, but in secret he'd love Peter Pan.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Addison Montgomery to Ginny Weasley or Ginny to Addison. Uhm... I suppose it would make sense for Addison to swear fealty to Ginny, say if Voldemort showed up in California (o_O) but really, even in the most cracked out of ways I can't see their paths crossing. They'd get along real well though, they've both red hair hehe.
6. For whatever reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should 5 share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?
Rose Tyler is interviewing Harry Potter or Capt Jack Harkness to be her roommate. Obviously Jack wins out. They've a history, yo. They'd both be tickled pink to share a flat, me thinks.
7. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Addison, Dean & Sam have dinner. They'd go to a bar & discuss completely random things because Dean was busy hitting on Addison (and probably getting somewhere bwahaha) and Sam was trying to gain some further knowledge on how to deal with certain injuries & legal ramifications of malpractice or some such. Sam would eventually give up to talk with the bartender.
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Mary Winchester to Harry Potter. I can't imagine why she'd do that. Likely Harry would try to talk with her because she's a ghost (???) and calm her vengence down. Then maybe introduce her to Peeves in the hopes that her -motherly- influence would do him some good. (It won't)
9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would 8 get it back?
The Doctor steals Donna Noble's most precious possession.... I can't answer this. It happened.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
Dean Winchester and Sam Winchester; rather fitting actually. I think that episode was called All Hell Breaks Loose Pt 2. hehe. Err... How about: The End Begins
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
Teyla Emmagan to work with the Doctor. Oh! I think that might be simple. The Doctor shows up on Atlantis all bewildered and intrigued because he'd never heard of the Ancients before. After spending loads and loads of time with McKay, his companion introduces him to Teyla who takes him to visit the Athosians. OH OH! WAIT. BETTER YET: The Doctor helps Teyla find her people back in s4/s5? Yes, people, it was actually the Doctor's doing (I have no idea, actually, what happened since I'd stopped watching at that point, but I'm sure he could sneak in somehow) and therefore Teyla briefly abandons Atlantis to be his companion. Ooooh, that'd be an interesting x-over fic. I wonder how the Doctor would be influenced by Teyla... *mind wanders*
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
If Dean visited me for a weekend... HAHA let's not get into the gritty details, shall we? ;);)
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
If I could command Mary Winchester to perform one task or service... Come back from Heaven or Nowhere or wherever she is and spend time with her sons.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw anything regarding 11?
Capt Jack Harkness... Oh I am sure they do. bwahaha! *eyes shibbyfangirl*
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
Addison between Teyla VS Rose. I can't envision them having an argument! Errrr... Rose comes back from over yonder and discovers that Teyla is the Doctor's companion, having befriended and entrusted Addison along the way. Teyla doesn't want Rose to join them because it may distract from the hunt for her people but Rose is all "gtfo, bitch. i luv dat krayz doctr". Addison is on Rose's side 'cause Rose promised Addison a ride in the TARDIS. Wow, it's like As the World Turns or something O_O
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
Harry. Did he ever shout anything in battle? I guess all the spells & such.
17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
Donna Noble. Oh man, this has been haunting me in my ficmix stuff. I can't really come up with anything yet, but something cheeky and feisty and full of affection. (... Maybe that's why I can't find anything yet. Rather contradictory those)
18. 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
The Doctor, Ginny & Sam. LOL WHAT A MIX. After much fussing, the Doctor allows Ginny to have it; Sam acquiesced to Ginny immediately.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
Addison to use on Harry. Uhhh.... "Does that wand to any tricks in the bedroom?" HAHA i dunno. I can't imagine her trying to pick him up. Afterall, she's already sworn fealty to Ginny; Ginny could take Addison in a flash if need be.
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Rose would be arrested for ... well any number of things. Some mistep on some random planet/timeframe or maybe in the alt!verse for illegal activities trying to get back to the Doctor...
21. What is 6's secret?
Ginny's secret is... Harry terrifies her.
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Capt Jack Harkness VS Dr Horrible. Oooooh tough one. Well, Jack would try to seduce Dr Horrible
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Dean or Donna. HAHAHA I'd be safe with either. Dean could physically kick ass, and Donna would verbally bitchslap them so bad that they didn't know why they were bothering us in the first place. So I'd be good with either one ^_^
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
The Doctor and Dr Horrible reluctantly team up (you can say that again) to save the world from the threat posed by Teyla Emmagan's sinister secret organization (oh Teyla, you traitor!). Capt Jack volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for Teyla (can't blame him; the man is about the sex and you can't get much sexier than Teyla). Meanwhile, Teyla has kidnapped Sam in an attempt to force their surrender (Dean gonna keel you.). Following the wise advice of Rose, they seek out Mary Winchester, who gives them what they need to complete their quest (... ghost... power?) (actually, I could see it. Rose might suggest finding Sam's mum. aw...). What title would I give it?! "The Day the World Collapsed in on Itself" or "Doctors United in Common Cause" although that sounds more like a news article than anything...
omg that was so much fun, wtf. Everyone should do it!